Sensitized fluorescence for the detection of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons / by E. M. Smith and P. L. Levins, Arthur D. Little, inc.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||EP 1.23/8:600/7-78-182 (Text)||412873-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: iv, 28 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Research Triangle Park, N.C. : Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, Industrial Environmental Research Laboratory ; 1978.
Prepared for Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development.
Contract no. 68-02-2150, task no. 10302, program element no. EHB537.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Interagency energy-environment research and development program report ; EPA-600/7-78-182
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Interagency energy-environment research and development program report ; EPA-600/7-78-182.