Planning for general medical and surgical intensive care units : a technical assistance document for planning agencies / prepared by Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||HE 20.6110/3:11 (Text)||411134-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: vii, 82 pages ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: [Hyattsville, Md.] : Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, Bureau of Health Planning, National Health Planning Information Center ; 1979.
Prepared under contract no. 231-77-0109
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Intensive care units.
Medical care > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Health planning methods and technology series ; 11
- DHEW publication ; no. (HRA) 79-14020.
- Health planning methods and technology series ; 11.
- DHEW publication