Planning for coronary care units : a technical assistance document for planning agencies / prepared by Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||HE 20.6110/3:10 (Text)||411131-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: viii, 99 pages ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: [Hyattsville, Md.] : Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, National Health Planning Information Center ; 1979.
Prepared under contract No. 231-77-0107.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coronary care units.
Hospitals > Cardiovascular services.
Search for related items by series
- Health planning methods and technology series ; 10
- DHEW publication ; no. (HRA) 79-14019.
- Health planning methods and technology series ; 10.
- DHEW publication