Storm and flood of July 31-August 1, 1976, in the Big Thompson River and Cache la Poudre River Basins, Larimer and Weld Counties, Colorado / report prepared jointly by the U.S. Geological Survey and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, cooperating organization, Colorado Geological Survey.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||I 19.16:1115 (Text)||410724-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: vii, 152 pages, 4 folded leaves of plates (in pocket) : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey ; 1979.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographies and indexes.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
McCain, J. F., et al. Meteorology and hydrology in Big Thompson River and Cache la Poudre River Basins.--Shroba, R. R., et al. Geologic and geomorphic effects in the Big Thompson Canyon area, Larimer County.--Soule, J. M. Damage caused by geologic processes during flood producing storms.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Big Thompson River Watershed (Colo.) > Storm, 1976.
Cache la Poudre River Watershed (Colo. and Wyo.) > Storm, 1976.
Floods > Cache la Poudre River Watershed (Colo. and Wyo.)
Floods > Colorado > Big Thompson River.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1115
- United States. Geological Survey. Professional paper ; 1115.