New sampling theory for measuring ecosystem structure / by Robert J. Mulholland, School of Electrical Engineering, Oklahoma State University.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||EP 1.23:600/3-78-104 (Text)||409525-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: viii, 58 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Athens, Ga. : Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, Environmental Research Laboratory ; 1978.
Grant no. R-805564010.
Issued Dec. 1978.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Microcosm and macrocosm.
Search for related items by series
- Ecological research series ; EPA-600/3-78-104
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Ecological research series ; EPA-600/3-78-104.