Gyratory shear apparatus : design, testing procedures, and test results on undrained sand / by Arthur Casagrande and Franklin Rendon ; prepared for Office, Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, under contract no. DACW39-74-C-0026 ; monitored by Geotechnical Laboratory, U.S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||D 103.24/2:S-78-15 (Text)||407500-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xiii, 111 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: Vicksburg, Miss. : The Station, 
"Pierce Hall, Harvard University."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Soil mechanics > Instruments.
Shear strength of soils > Testing.
Search for related items by series
- Harvard soil mechanics series ; no. 89
- Technical report ; S-78-15
- Technical report (U.S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station) ; S-78-15.
- Harvard soil mechanics series ; no. 89.