Flood of April 1977 in the Appalachian region of Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia / by Gerald S. Runner, U.S. Geological Survey, and Edwin H. Chin, National Weather Service ; report prepared jointly by the U.S. Geological Survey and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||I 19.16:1098 (Text)||406868-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: viii, 43 pages : illustrations, maps ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey ; 1980.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Bibliography: page 39.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Floods > Southern States.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1098
- United States. Geological Survey. Professional paper ; 1098.