Development of research in the construction of transportation facilities : a study of needs, objectives, resources, and mechanisms for implementation / Boyd C. Paulson, Jr., John W. Fondahl, Henry W. Parker.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||TD 1.20/7:50-77/13 (Text)||393339-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xii, 157 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Dept. of Transportation, Research and Special Programs Directorate, Transportation Programs Bureau ; 1977.
Prepared by Dept. of Civil Engineering, Stanford University, under contract DOT-OS-60150.
First year final report; September 1977.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Transportation and state > United States.
Building > United States.
Construction industry > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report - Transportation Programs Bureau ; DOT/RSPD/DPB/50-77/13
- United States. Transportation Programs Bureau. Report - Transportation Programs Bureau ; DOT/RSPD/DPB/50-77/13.