A feasibility study of response techniques for discharge of hazardous chemicals that disperse through the water column / E. Drake ... [and others] ; Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||TD 5.25/2:16-77 (Text)||383640-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ix, 241 pages ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Dept. of Transportation, Coast Guard, Office of Research and Development ; 1976.
Final report, issued July 1976.
Prepared for the U.S. Coast Guard, Office of Research and Development, Washington, D.C. under contract no. DOT-CG-51122-A.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Bibliography: pages 239-241.
Search for related items by subject
Water quality > Measurement.
Water > Analysis > Automation.
Search for related items by series
- Report - U.S. Coast Guard, Office of Research and Development ; no. CG-D-16-77
- Report (United States. Coast Guard. Office of Research and Development) ; no. CG-D-16-77.