The cost of removing chloroform and other trihalomethanes from drinking water supplies / by Robert M. Clark ... [and others].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||EP 1.23/4:600/1-77-008 (Text)||381575-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xv, 97 pages : illustrations, graphs ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Cincinnati, Ohio : Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, Municipal Environmental Research Laboratory, Water Supply Research Division; 1977.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Bibliography: pages 95-96.
Search for related items by subject
Water > Purification > Chlorination > Costs.
Search for related items by series
- Environmental health effects research series ; EPA-600/1-77-008
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Environmental health effects research series ; EPA-600/1-77-008.