Renovated wastewater as a supplementary source for municipal water supply : an economic evaluation / by Robert M. Clark, James I. Gillean, Kyle Adams.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||EP 1.23/4:600/1-76-033 (Text)||377136-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xvi, 114 pages : illustrations, graphs, maps ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Cincinnati, Ohio : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, Municipal Environmental Research Laboratory ; 1976.
Prepared in cooperation with ACT Systems, Inc., Winter Park, Fla. , under contract no. 68-03-2071.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Bibliography: page 62.
Search for related items by subject
Waste disposal in the ground > California.
Waste disposal in the ground > Texas.
Water-supply > California.
Water-supply > Texas.
Search for related items by series
- Environmental health effects research series ; EPA-600/1-76-033
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Environmental health effects research series ; EPA-600/1-76-033.