A mathematical analysis of the kinetics of viral inactivation / by Robert M. Clark, Betty Lou Grupenhoff, George C. Kent.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||EP 1.23/2:670/2-74-067 (Text)||374115-1001||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: iv, 35 pages : illustrations, diagram ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Cincinnati, Ohio : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development, National Environmental Research Center, Water Supply Research Laboratory, 1974.
|General Note:|| Prepared at the Water Supply Research Laboratory, program element no. 1CB047
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Bibliography: page 34.
Search for related items by subject
Disinfection and disinfectants > Testing.
Search for related items by series
- Environmental protection technology series ; EPA-670/2-74-067
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Environmental protection technology series ; EPA-670/2-74-067.