Report of an examination of the recorded titles to lands and lots patented by the state of Indiana, as shown by the records now in the land department of the office of the auditor of state as embraced in the donation of the United States, for the purpose of fixing a permanent seat of government of the state of Indiana, which later by an act of the Legislature, was called and known by the name of: The Town of Indianapolis, 1821-1913.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||[Vault] ISLV 977.201 M341iup (Text)||312570-1001||Vault Indiana book||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 unnumbered page, 19 pages, [l] leaves ; 22 x 32 cm
- Publisher: Indianapolis, [publisher not identified], 1913.
Binder's cover title: U.S. donation, Indianapolis.; Copy of typescript.; Plates of the plates of Indianapolis extracted and classed in IR 912.772 M341i.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indianapolis (Ind.) > History.
Indianapolis (Ind.) > Maps.
Indianapolis (Ind.) > Land.