Annals of Annapolis : comprising sundry notices of that old city from the period of the first settlements in its vicinity in the year 1649, until the war of 1812 : together with various incidents in the history of Maryland, derived from early records, public documents, and other sources : with an appendix, containing a number of letters from General Washington, and other distinguished persons, which letters have never been published before / compiled and edited by David Ridgely.
- http://digital.library.pitt.edu/cgi-bin/t/text/text-idx?c=darltext;view=toc;idno=31735054778778 - Digital version (Darlington Digital Library)
- https://archive.org/details/annalsofannapoli00ridg_0 - Digital version (Internet Archive)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLG 975.202 A613 RI (Text)||00000105339618||Vault Genealogy book||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xiv, 283 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: Baltimore : Cushing, 1841.
|Citation/References Note:|| Sabin 71282
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also available on the Internet.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Annapolis (Md.) > History.
Maryland > History.