The silver chair / C.S. Lewis ; illustrated by Pauline Baynes.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||JF LEW bk.6 (Text)||840191001138553||Children's Fiction - Lower Level||Temporarily Unavailable||-|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis|| ISLP PZ7 .L58474 SI 1986B (Text)||00000105799860||Talking Books Large Type||Available||-|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||LP FIC Lew (Text)||31951000128220||Main Floor - Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0816140928 (lg. print)
- Physical Description: 225 pages (large print) : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Boston, Mass. : G.K. Hall, 1986, c1953.
Two English children undergo hair-raising adventures as they go on a search and rescue mission for the missing Prince Rilian, who is held captive in the underground kingdom of the Emerald Witch. Sequel to "The Voyage of the 'Dawn Treader'."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- The Chronicles of Narnia ; bk. 4
- G.K. Hall large print book series
- Lewis, C. S. (Clive Staples), 1898-1963. Chronicles of Narnia (Large print) ; bk. 4.