I. Voyages, travels, and discoveries of Tilly Buttrick, Jr. (1812-1819) II. A pedestrious tour of four thousand miles through the western states and territories, during the winter and spring of 1818 / by Estwick Evans. Ed. with notes, introductions, index, etc., by Reuben Gold Thwaites ... "Early western travels: 1748-1846."
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLI 917.7 B989V (Text)||0000102412186||Indiana book||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 364 pages portrait 25 cm.
- Publisher: Cleveland, O. The A.H. Clark Company 1904.
|General Note:|| Added facsimile title pages.
Search for related items by subject
West (U.S.) >
Description and travel.
Search for related items by series
- Early western travels, 1748-1846 ; vol. 8
- Thwaites, Reuben Gold, 1853-1913. Early western travels, 1748-1846 ; v. 8.