Newes from the new-world, wherin may be seene the excellent qualities of the beastes of the fielde, the fish, and fowl, as well as the singular and rare vertues of the earth and air of that goodly land. / Perused and published by the officers and council of the Friends of the Huntington library for the instruction and delight of the severall members of that learned companie. Edited by Louis B. Wright at San Marino.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM E162 .W9 (Text)||0000100041771||General book||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 preliminary leaves, 29 pages : 2 facsimile ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: [Los Angeles] : Imprinted by Anderson & Ritchie for the said companie of the Friends of the Huntington library, 1946.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Description and travel.
Search for related items by series
- Friends of the Huntington library. Occasional publications
- Friends of the Huntington Library (San Marino, Calif.)