Public libraries: a need in South Carolina. A city-county system and a state commission suggested. By R.M. Kennedy.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM 21.6 K33p (Text)||0000102484441||General book||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 15 pages 23 cm.
- Publisher: Columbia, S.C., The University, 1914.
|General Note:|| "Paper presented before the Kershaw County teachers' institute, January 17, and before the Kosmos club, Columbia, January 24, 1914."
Search for related items by subject
Libraries > South Carolina.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin of the University of South Carolina no. 37, pt. 1
- Bulletin of the University of South Carolina ; no. 37, pt. 1.