- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||HE 20.30:V 13/CD (Text)||0000103578464||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 CD-ROM : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : Public Health Service, ASPH, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, 
|General Note:|| Title from disc.
Shipping list no.: 2010-0001-E.
"An enhanced CD for use with your CD player and computer."
"Vaccination was prepared collaboratively by Public Health Reports and the Association of Schools of Public Health. The Audio Script was written by Dr. James Colgrove"--acknowledgements.
"Audio Script was read by John and Barbara Polk"--acknowledgements.
FDLP Pilot Project record.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Contents : Masthead -- Audio script -- Public health and the world from 1 A.D. -- Public health reports archives -- From the immunization action coalition -- Fun and interesting links -- Subscribe to public health reports -- Acknowledgements.
|System Details Note:|| System requirements: PC with CD-ROM drive; Internet connection; Windows Media Player or other media player software to view video files from Internet Archive.
System requirements for audio portion: any audio CD player, or any media player software installed on computer.
Search for related items by subject
Vaccines > History.
Association of Schools of Public Health.
Search for related items by series
- Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) 0033-3549 ; 121, no. 6
- Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) ; 121, no. 6.