Shipwrecked on Mad Island / Dan Jolley ; illustrated by Courtney Huddleston ; [coloring by Hi-Fi Design ; lettering by Marshall Dillon].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial||j FIC TWISTED (Text)||33946002283419||Fiction Graphic Novels - 1st Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780822579113 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0822579111 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780822588757 (pbk)
- ISBN: 0822588757 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 111 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Graphic Universe, 
- Copyright: ©2009
As the hero of this graphic novel who is shipwrecked and stranded on an island during a school field trip, the reader is asked to make choices throughout the story to avoid being harmed by strange, half-human creatures.
Search for related items by subject
Castaways > Fiction.
Shipwrecks > Fiction.
Animal experimentation > Fiction.
Science fiction > Fiction.
Children's stories > Comic books, strips, etc.