Chinese characters : learn & remember 2,178 characters and their meanings : how to retain the meanings for more than 2000 of the most common characters in Mandarin Chinese / Alan Hoenig.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mitchell Comm. PL - Mitchell||495.1 HOE (Text)||36823001387698||Non Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780982232408 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0982232403 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: ix, 496 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: 1st ed. ; Simplified character ed.
- Publisher: Long Island, NY : EZChinesey.com, 2009.
"An EZChinesey guide!"
Includes indexes to components, definitions, and pinyin pronunciation.
Arranged in thesaurus format, with numbered entries grouped by related characters and concepts.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chinese language > Etymology.
Chinese language > Textbooks for foreign speakers > English.