Tough cookie / Diane Mott Davidson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Linden Carnegie PL - Linden||F DAV #9 (Text)||34239000414536||Adult Fiction, Main Library||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0553578308
- ISBN: 9780553578300
- Physical Description: viii, 319 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: Bantam mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, 2001.
Caterer Goldy Schulz, temporarily shut down while her kitchen is remodeled, must cook up a quick crime-solving recipe when she makes arrangements to sell an item from her husband's collection of war memorabilia, only to have her buyer turn up suspiciously dead on the ski slopes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bear, Goldy (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women in the food industry > Fiction.
Caterers and catering > Fiction.
Ski resorts > Fiction.
Colorado > Fiction.
Cooking > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A culinary mystery series.
- [Goldy Schulz ; Book 9]
- Davidson, Diane Mott. Culinary mystery series ; 09.