- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lincoln Heritage PL - Dale Main Library||LP 782.42 CAR (Text)||70743000113231||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||L.P. 921 McCartney (Text)||31208911025908||large print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410422361 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1410422364 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 683 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates (large print) : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2010.
- Copyright: ©2009
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 645-675).
Takes a look at the whole life of the Beatles star, casting new light on his years with the band Wings and wife, Linda McCartney, and revealing a man as haunted by his legacy--and particularly his relationship with John Lennon--as he was inspired by it.
Search for related items by subject
Rock musicians > England > Biography.
|Genre:||Large type books.