Into the night / Suzanne Brockmann.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0792741854 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9780792741855 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [North Kingstown, R.I.] : BBC Audiobooks America, 2002.
Series numeration from NoveList.
Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Laura Hicks.
It was supposed to be an elaborate demonstration of SEAL rescue techniques to celebrate a presidential visit to a California naval base. Professional, no-nonsense White House staffer Joan DaCosta arrives early to scope out the area. Assigned to be her SEAL liaison is Lt. (jg) Mike Muldoon - strong, decisive, tough, and fearless. When tension mounts between them, fueling a growing attraction, a sinister danger is lurking, as terrorists plot a daring attack against the president. Soon Joan and Muldoon must not only risk their hearts - but their very lives...
|System Details Note:||
Requires OverDrive Media Console (file size: 229419 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Navy. SEALs > Fiction.
Presidents > United States > Fiction.
Terrorism > Prevention > Fiction.
Presidents > Staff > Fiction.
California > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series
- [Troubleshooters series ; Book 5]
- Brockmann, Suzanne. Troubleshooters series (Sound recording) ; 05.