The midnight folk / by John Masefield ; illustrated by Rowland Hilder ; afterword by Madeline L'Engle.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||J FIC Mas (Text)||31951003424402||Children's Room - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781590172902 (alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 1590172906 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781590172506 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1590172507 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 247 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York : New York Review of Books, 
- Copyright: ©2007
|Summary, etc.:|| Talking paintings and animals help Kay in his attempt to outwit the witches and locate his great-grandfather's buried treasure.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Treasure troves > Juvenile fiction.
Great Britain > History > George VI, 1936-1952 > Fiction.
Witches > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series