- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0803/2007534148-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0803/2007534148-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Thorntown PL - Thorntown||MYS FIC JEC Medieval West Country mystery #23 (Text)||30034000918691||Adult Mystery Fiction||Available||-|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||M FIC JEC (Text)||31951003338123||Main Floor - Mysteries||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780755332793
- ISBN: 0755332792
- ISBN: 9780755332816
- ISBN: 0755332814
- Physical Description: xiv, 364 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: London : Headline, 2007.
Series information taken from NoveList.
Series also known as Knights Templar adventure or Medieval west country mystery.
England is a hotbed of paranoia under the reign of the increasingly unpredictable Edward II and his lover, Sir Hugh le Despenser. When the Queen's lady-in-waiting is slaughtered and a man's body, hideously mutilated, is discovered behind the throne, the King demands to be avenged. In an age of corruption, when the king's friends can use torture, blackmail, and murder to promote their ends, a rural knight and bailiff must fight to stay alive."-- NoveList.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Furnshill, Baldwin, Sir (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Puttock, Simon (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
West Country (England) > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > Medieval period, 1066-1485 > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.