Remember as you pass me by
http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0714/2007006377.html - Table of contents only
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||J FIC Per (Text)||31951003165419||Children's Room - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1571316787 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781571316783 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1571316779 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781571316776 (hardcover : alk. paper)
184 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minn. : Milkweed Editions, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:||In small-town Texas in the mid-1950s, twelve-year-old Silvy tries to make sense of her parent's financial problems, a Supreme Court ruling that will integrate her school, the prejudice of her family and friends, and her own behavior, which always seems to be wrong.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family life Texas Fiction
Race relations Fiction
School integration Fiction
African Americans History 20th century Fiction
Texas History 1951- Fiction