- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationSports stories
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Centerville Center Twp PL - Centerville||J FIC NIC #89 (Text)||76895000053006||2nd Floor Children's Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781550289497 (bound)
- ISBN: 1550289497 (bound)
- ISBN: 9781550289480 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1550289489 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781428752887 (BWI bdg.)
- ISBN: 1428752889 (BWI bdg.)
- Physical Description: 128 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto : J. Lorimer ; 
- Copyright: ©2006
When his family moves to Ottawa, Sam must leave his friends and teammates and find his place on a new hockey team while caring for his injured mother.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Responsibility > Juvenile fiction.
Teamwork (Sports) > Juvenile fiction.
Responsibility > Fiction.
Teamwork (Sports) > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.