- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781426809514 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1426809514 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781426809514 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426809514 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 314 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: Rev. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Luna, 
- Copyright: ©2007
|General Note:|| "This is the revised text of the work, which was first published by Manor House, Inc. in 1980 under the name Susan S. Kyle."--T.p.verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| When a rag-tag band of humans from the Terravegan colonies are defeated and imprisoned by Rojok invaders, their female exobiologist has to save the life of the alien commander in order to save her captain, her comrades, and herself.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : LUNA, 2007. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1641 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 356 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human-alien encounters > Fiction.
Space warfare > Fiction.