The private patient [electronic resource] / P.D. James.
- ISBN: 9780307270931 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0307270939 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780307270931 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0307270939 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: ix, 352 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| Commander Adam Dalgliesh and his team are called in to investigate a murder at a private nursing home for rich patients being treated by the famous plastic surgeon George Chandler-Powell.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. [New York] : Knopf, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Requires Adobe Reader 6 (file size: 1417 KB) or Mobipocket Reader 4.7 (file size: 551 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Dalgliesh, Adam (Fictitious character) >
Police > England > Dorset > Fiction.
Women journalists > Fiction.
Women journalists > Crimes against > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Dorset (England) > Fiction.