The story of Edgar Sawtelle : a novel / David Wroblewski.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061662935 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061662933 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061662942 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061662941 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2008.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| A tale reminiscent of "Hamlet" that also celebrates the alliance between humans and dogs follows speech-disabled Wisconsin youth Edgar, who bonds with three yearling canines and struggles to prove that his sinister uncle is responsible for his father's death.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2714 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 575 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
Fratricide > Fiction.
Speech disorders > Fiction.
Wisconsin > Fiction.