View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 1433283530 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781433283536 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [Ashland, Or.] : Blackstone Audio, 2007.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file; available in WMA or MP3 format.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by a full cast.
|Summary, etc.:|| The saga of Alvin Maker, set in an alternative version of the American frontier country, continues, in a tale full of folklore and magic. Young Alvin returns to the town of his birth and begins his apprenticeship with Makepeace Smith, committing seven years of his life in exchange for the skills and knowledge of a blacksmith. But Alvin must also learn to control and use his own talent, that of a Maker, else his destiny will be unfulfilled.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 198870 KB; MP3 file size: 390063 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Maker, Alvin > Fiction.
Alternative histories (Fiction)
Search for related items by series
- The tales of Alvin Maker ; book 3
- Card, Orson Scott. Tales of Alvin Maker. English. Spoken word (Card, Rudnicki, and De Cuir)