- ISBN: 1433280140 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781433280146 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [Ashland, Or.] : Blackstone Audio, 2007.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file; available in WMA or MP3 format.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| In this thrilling sequel to Seventh son, Alvin Maker is awakening to many mysteries: his own strange powers, the magic of the American frontier, and the special virtues of its chosen people, the Native Americans. Alvin has discovered his own unique talent for making things whole again. Now he summons all his powers to prevent the tragic war between Native Americans and the white settlers of North America.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 175646 KB; MP3 file size: 344441 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Maker, Alvin > Fiction.
United States > History > Fiction.
|Genre:||Alternative histories (Fiction)
Search for related items by series
- The tales of Alvin Maker ; bk. 2
- Card, Orson Scott. Tales of Alvin Maker (Blackstone Audiobooks) ; 02.