View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781401391614 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1401391613 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781401391638 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 140139163X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: x, 206 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion, 
- Copyright: ©2008
The author, a computer science professor diagnosed with terminal cancer, explores his life, the lessons that he has learned, how he has worked to achieve his childhood dreams, and the effect of his diagnosis on him and his family.
Electronic reproduction. New York : Hyperion e-books, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Requires Adobe Reader 6 (file size: 4865 KB) or Mobipocket Reader 4.7 (file size: 937 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pausch, Randy > Death and burial.
Pausch, Randy > Philosophy.
Computer scientists > United States > Biography.
Cancer > Patients > United States > Biography.
Death > Psychological aspects.