The last lecture [electronic resource] / Randy Pausch with Jeffrey Zaslow.
- ISBN: 9781401391614 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1401391613 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781401391638 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 140139163X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: x, 206 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Hyperion, c2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| The author, a computer science professor diagnosed with terminal cancer, explores his life, the lessons that he has learned, how he has worked to achieve his childhood dreams, and the effect of his diagnosis on him and his family.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Hyperion e-books, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Requires Adobe Reader 6 (file size: 4865 KB) or Mobipocket Reader 4.7 (file size: 937 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Pausch, Randy >
Death and burial.
Pausch, Randy > Philosophy.
Computer scientists > United States > Biography.
Cancer > Patients > United States > Biography.
Death > Psychological aspects.