Dragon harper : a new novel of Pern / Anne McCaffrey, Todd McCaffrey.
- ISBN: 1423314719 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781423314714 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1423314700 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781423314707 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: Grand Haven [MI] : Brilliance Audio, 2007.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Susan Ericksen.
|Summary, etc.:|| It's the task of Dragonriders and their dragons to protect the people of Pern, but now an epidemic is sweeping the land. The dragonriders stand ready to help, but Kindan, a young apprentice to the guild of musicians and teachers known as the Harpers, recognizes the true danger. Thread, a spore that descends on Pern, is about to fall. Since the dragonriders can't break quarantine, it falls to Kindan to find another way to stop the spread of the illness and protect the dragonriders.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (file size: 152449 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pern (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Life on other planets > Fiction.
Space colonies > Fiction.
Dragons > Fiction.
Search for related items by series