- ISBN: 9780316008150 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 031600815X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780316008174 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0316008176 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 629 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Co., c2007.
|General Note:|| "Megan Tingley books."
|Summary, etc.:|| As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob --- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Little, Brown Young Readers, 2007. Requires Adobe Reader 6.0 (file size: 1709 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 836 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Werewolves > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
High schools > Juvenile fiction.
Seattle (Wash.) > Juvenile fiction.
Washington (State) > Juvenile fiction.