- ISBN: 9780316007412 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0316007412 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780316007436 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0316007439 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 498 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Co., c2005.
|General Note:|| "Megan Tingley books."
|Summary, etc.:|| Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Isabella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Isabella, the person Edward holds most dear. The lovers find themselves balanced precariously on the point of a knife--between desire and danger. Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This is a love story with bite.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Little Brown Books Young Readers, 2007. Requires Adobe Reader 6.0 (file size: 1219 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 680 KB).
Search for related items by subject
High schools > Juvenile fiction.
Dating (Social customs) > Juvenile fiction.
Washington (State) > Juvenile fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.