Just beyond the clouds [electronic resource] : a novel / Karen Kingsbury.
- ISBN: 9781599950495 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1599950499 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781599950518 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1599950510 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: xvi, 329 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Center Street, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Still aching over his wife's death, Cody Gunner can't bear the thought of also letting go of his Down Syndrome brother, Carl Joseph. Cody wants his brother home, where he will be safe and cared for, not out on his own in a world that Cody knows all too well can be heartless and insecure. So when Carl Joseph's teacher, Elle, begins championing his independence, she finds herself at odds with Cody. But even as these two battle it out, they can't deny the instinctive connection they share, and Cody faces a crisis of the heart. What if Elle is the one woman who can teach Cody that love is still possible? If Cody can let go of his lingering anger, he might just see that sometimes the brightest hope of all lies JUST BEYOND THE CLOUDS.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Center Street, 2007. Requires Adobe Reader 6.0 (file size: 1255 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 491 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Brothers > Fiction.
Down syndrome > Fiction.
Children with disabilities > Education > Fiction.
Women teachers > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.