View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0060795158 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060795153 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 006079514X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060795146 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : PerfectBound, 2004.
Title from eBook information screen.
Electronic versin of ed. published: New York, N.Y. : Avon Books, c2000. (370 p.).
Against her better judgment, Lady Gillian Marley needs to find herself a husband and quickly. To claim her uncle's unexpected bequest she must marry by her next birthday, which leaves only two months to find a malleable mate. Topping her list of eligible candidates is the honorable Earl of Shelbrooke, yet one look at the very handsome but enigmatic nobleman and Gillian knows that cajoling him into a marriage of convenience will be hardly convenient at all.
|System Details Note:||
Requires Adobe Reader 6.0 (file size: 1565 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 279 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Inheritance and succession > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > George III, 1760-1820 > Fiction.
England > Social life and customs > 19th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series