The terror [electronic resource] : a novel / Dan Simmons.
- ISBN: 9780316003865 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0316003867 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780316003872 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0316003875 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Co., c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| The men on board HMS Terror have every expectation of finding the Northwest Passage. When the expedition's leader, Sir John Franklin, meets a terrible death, Captain Francis Crozier takes command and leads his surviving crewmen on a last, desperate attempt to flee south across the ice. But as another winter approaches, as scurvy and starvation grow more terrible, and as the Terror on the ice stalks them southward, Crozier and his men begin to fear there is no escape. A haunting, gripping story based on actual historical events, The Terror is a novel that will chill you to your core.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Little Brown & Company, 2007. Requires Adobe Reader 6.0 (file size: 3555 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 1360 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. >
Shipwrecks > Fiction.
Sea monsters > Fiction.
Northwest Passage > Fiction.