View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780446194310 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 044619431X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780446194334 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0446194336 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 420 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Warner Books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sean King and Michelle Maxwell are back, and struggling in the emotional aftermath of the events that brought them to the brink in Hour Game. Dogged by personal demons, Maxwell is agrees to treatment in a psychiatric institution, after barely surviving a violent barroom brawl. And King, to right their partnership, accepts an offer to investigate a murder in a scientific think tank named Babbage Town. Feeling cured, Michelle joins him on the case, and they penetrate this secret enclave of geniuses working to surpass the capabilities of the most sophisticated microprocessor in the world. Suddenly, the pair find themselves in a race against time to expose those who would tip the entire global power structure ... and destroy what's left of their lives.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2007. Requires Adobe Reader 6.0 (file size: 2419 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 825 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Government investigators > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Research institutes > Fiction.