- ISBN: 9780061258602 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061258601 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061258596 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061258598 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2006.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| An epic of exceptional richness and power. The reader is drawn deeply into the life of Inspector Sartaj Singh--and into the criminal underworld of Ganesh Gaitonde, the most wanted gangster in India. Sartaj, one of the very few Sikhs on the Mumbai police force, is used to being identified by his turban, beard and the sharp cut of his trousers. But "the silky Sikh" is now past forty, his marriage is over and his career prospects are on the slide. When Sartaj gets an anonymous tip-off as to the secret hide-out of the legendary boss of G-Company, he's determined that he'll be the one to collect the prize. a magnificent story of friendship and betrayal, of terrible violence, of an astonishing modern city and its dark side.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Reader 6.0 (file size: 4811 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 916 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Sikhs > India > Bombay > Fiction.
Gangsters > India > Bombay > Fiction.