- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780061339295 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061339296 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061339301 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 006133930X (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| Kate Raab's life seems almost perfect: her boyfriend, her job, her family ... until her father runs into trouble with the law. His only recourse is to testify against his former accomplices in exchange for his family's placement in the Witness Protection Program. But one of them gets cold feet. In a flash, everything Kate can count on is gone. Now, a year later, her worst fears have happened: Her father has disappeared--into what the WITSEC agency calls "the blue zone"--and someone close to him is found brutally murdered. With her family under surveillance, the FBI untrustworthy, and her father's menacing "friends" circling with increasing intensity, Kate sets off to find her father--and uncovers the secrets someone will kill for to keep buried.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Reader 6.0 (file size: 2505 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 238 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Witnesses > Protection > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.