- ISBN: 9781426802577 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1426802579 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781426802577 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426802579 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 426 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ont. : MIRA, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Autumn Sommers knows the danger of ignoring such powerful omens. Twelve years earlier, she could have prevented a tragic accident if only she had acted on those horrible nightmares. This time, she knows what she has to do. Her research into local missing persons suggests that the girl in Autumn's dreams could be Molly, the daughter of businessman Ben McKenzie. Still emotionally shattered from his loss and unwilling to trust this stranger, Ben is angered rather than relieved to hear her theory that Molly is still alive. Certain that she may be the girl's only chance, Autumn persists, until Ben grudgingly agrees to explore this tiny, if improbable, shred of hope. As Autumn's dreams become more and more vivid, she and Ben pursue their leads--leads that point to more murders, and to the only person in control of whether they live--or die.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : MIRA, 2007. Requires Adobe Reader 6.0 (file size: 1818 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 279 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Missing children > Fiction.
Psychic ability > Fiction.
Washington (State) > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.