- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781415947043 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 141594704X (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: New York : Books on Tape, 2008.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Carolyn McCormick.
A terrible fire in a wealthy suburban home leaves a married couple dead and Detective Lindsay Boxer and her partner Rich Conklin searching for clues. And after California's golden boy, Michael Campion has been missing for a month, there finally seems to be a lead in his case?avery devastating lead.As fire after fire consume couples in wealthy, comfortable homes, Lindsay and the Murder Club must race to find the arsonists responsible and get to the bottom of Michael Campion's disappearance...
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (file size: 111427 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women detectives > California > San Francisco > Fiction.
Rich people > Crimes against > Fiction.
Arson investigation > Fiction.
Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Women's murder club ; book 7
- Patterson, James, 1947- Women's murder club (Books on Tape (Firm)) ; 07.