Energy : shortage, glut or enough? / Doug Dupler.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||333.79 Dupler (Text)||78292000189890||Adult Non-Fiction Book Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0787653926
- Physical Description: ix, 153 p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Edition: 2001 ed.
- Publisher: Detroit : Gale Group, 2001.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 143) and index.
Contains facts, tables, charts, and statistics that provide current and historical information about a range of environmental issues, focusing on energy, with discussion of oil, natural gas, coal, energy reserves, nuclear energy, nuclear waste, electricity, renewable energy, and conservation.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- The information series on current topics
- Information Plus reference series
- Information series on current topics.
- Information Plus reference series.