Roller derby to RollerJam : [the authorized story of an unauthorized sport] / by Keith Coppage.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||796.2 Coppage (Text)||78292000154534||Adult Non-Fiction Book Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780916290801 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0916290808 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xi, 135 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 x 27 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Santa Rosa, CA : Squarebooks, c1999.
At head of title: Baron Wolman presents.
Subtitle from cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 124-125) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Roller derbies > History.
Roller skating > History.
Roller derbies > Pictorial works.
Roller skating > Pictorial works.
- Perseus PublishingRoller derby first appeared in Chicago during the Depression. With the advent of television, this dynamic, sometimes violent sport became a national favorite. In Roller Derby to RollerJam, Keith Coppage takes a fond look at the origins, history, and players of the game who made it successful, from promoters to superstars.