Swan Peak / James Lee Burke.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||CD FIC BURKE (Text)||76383000374997||Adult Recorded Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780743571852
- ISBN: 0743571851
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (approximately 7 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Audioworks, 
- Copyright: ℗2008
Book 17 of the Dave Robicheaux Novel series (series numeration from NoveList).
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Producer and director, Elisa Shokoff ; abridged for audio by, James Shokoff.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Will Patton.
Detective Dave Robicheaux returns in another adventure--only this time, he travels from New Iberia Parish to the wilds of Montana to solve the mysterious murder of a University of Montana coed and her boyfriend.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Robicheaux, Dave (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Louisiana > New Iberia > Fiction.
Louisiana > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Dave Robicheaux Novel ; [Book 17]
- Burke, James Lee, 1936- Dave Robicheaux novel ; Spoken word ; 17