- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||LP FIC CARLSON (Text)||33946002209927||Large Print . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
|Lebanon Public Library - Lebanon||LP F CAR (Text)||34330512394165||Adult - Large Print||Available||-|
|Union County Public Library - Liberty||LP Car (Text)||34194000940917||LPF||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781602855700 (library binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 215 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point large print ed.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Me. : Center Point Pub., 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| A rancher and his wife face a conflict over his actions to preserve his family land. What was planned as a final trip together causes them to see their marriage in a new light.
Search for related items by subject
Ranchers > Fiction.
Ranchers' spouses > Fiction.
Large type books.
Wyoming > Fiction.