- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Union Co PL - Liberty||LP Car (Text)||34194000940917||LPF||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781602855700 (library binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 215 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point large print ed.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Me. : Center Point Pub., 2009.
A rancher and his wife face a conflict over his actions to preserve his family land. What was planned as a final trip together causes them to see their marriage in a new light.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marriage > Fiction.
Ranchers > Fiction.
Ranchers' spouses > Fiction.
Large type books.
Wyoming > Fiction.