The vile village [sound recording] / Lemony Snicket.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Dunkirk PL - Dunkirk||Audio-Ser (Text)||76381000071414||Audiobooks||In transit||-|
|Oxford PL - Oxford||J AUDIO SNI (Text)||34045000164520||Juvenile Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 069452624X :
- Physical Description: 3 sound cassettes (4 hr.) : analog, stereo., Dolby processed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Children's Audio, p2001.
|General Note:|| Unabridged.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Performed by Tim Curry.
|Summary, etc.:|| Under a new government program based on the saying "It takes a village to raise a child," the Baudelaire orphans are adopted by an entire town, with disastrous results.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
City and town life > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Series of unfortunate events ; bk. 7
- Snicket, Lemony. Series of unfortunate events (Harper Audio (Firm)) ; bk. 7.